Friday, October 5, 2012

Disclaimer Statement - For this Blog & Posts in it

Hi There,

This is a personal weblog developed for discussion within my study group for the Masters Program.The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my present/previous university/employer.

In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as the technology develops and arrival of new solutions in telecom.


If you feel that I should correct some of the posts/statements, please contact my email id. I will be more happy to do it.

Regards

S.Sunil Kumar
sunil_almnthat@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. "Disclaimer Statement - In this Blog & Posts" - Has more hits since it was posted... :-))

    It is very important for all techno bloggers to do that to stress that it is part of personal discussions.

    ReplyDelete